Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Poll for Blog Content

Hello everyone!
 I've decided to do a little poll to try to find out what my current readers and any potential readers would like to see more of. To vote, simply leave a comment below. This specific poll will close in two weeks time, April 24th 2013, so I would appreciate it if readers would avoid posting comments after that date. Without further ado, here's the poll!

What would you like to see more of on Anime & Lolita Couture?
  • Cosplay tips.
  • Lolita looks on a budget.
  •  Recipes for cakes and other sweets.
  • Tutorials such as for hair and crafts.
  • My home made clothing.
  • Reviews of clothing and items I have.
  • My various cosplays. (I don't have many cosplays to my name as of now.)
  • Other stuff. (List your ideas in your comment please!)
 Make sure to leave a comment below telling me what you'd like to see more of. Thanks for your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment