Monday, December 1, 2014

I Swear I'm Not Dead!

Hello everyone!

 I'm sorry for all the random, sporadic, unannounced hiatusus (hiati?) I keep taking from my blog. I've been working on a lot of different things lately and been doing some job related training that has eaten up a rather large portion of my time. Plus I've rediscovered anime as well as several interesting British TV shows on YouTube. TV never helps with time management. ^^;; Fortunately, my job training is done and I now have more time to dedicate to other interests such as crafts, sewing, anime, and going through the huge amount of possessions I have. What does this mean for you guys? More updates! I've decited to start using a different blogging format and start doing a combination of video and text based blog entries. I'm nearly done editing the first video, so it will be up before too long!

 While I am getting more into Lolita and anime as of late, I'm also planning on sharing some real world advice on here as well as my regular mix of Japanese culture inspired posts. Here's some of what you have to look forward to:
-My car buying experience
-Bodyline review
-More anime reviews
-Movie reviews
-Room cleaning/cutting down on clutter tips

Hope you all enjoy the new posts I'm making! Stay tuned!

Check me out on Twitter: @AnimLoliCouture
I've got a fanpage! (Maintained by yours truly.): www.facebook.com/CelesteChoCho

No comments:

Post a Comment