Saturday, May 9, 2015

Common White Girl Tag

"Why the heck are you doing the white girl tag? Isn't that, like, super old?" Because why the heck not. I was originally going to do this in a video format, but I have more time for typing than I do video editing at this point in time. Don't want to go throwing horribly long, unedited videos up when I could take less time to type up a blog article. n_n Onwards to the tag!


  •  Favorite Starbucks drink? 
That strawberry thingie. With the wipped cream on top.
  • How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
Depends on the day. 30-45 minutes on a work day 15 minutes to 3 hours on an off day. Because sometimes I just want to sit wrapped in a blanket watching YouTube instead of changing. ^^;;
  • How many selfies do you take on a daily basis? 
When I'm dressed up, four to five to get a good one. Work days, pretty much never unless I dress up after.
  • How many IG followers and pics do you have? 
What is this IG you speak of? (Iiiii kinda don't have any pictures up on mine, and I kinda forgot the password...)
  • Do you ever say “LOL” or “OMG” out loud? 
How else am I supposed to say "LOLibrary" and "OMG! AP's new print is out!!!" ;)
  • Do you wear the same clothing item more than once? 
Nooooo... *totally wears the same t-shirt and jeans all the time*
  • Are you racist? 
Of course I am. Elves are the superior race. Much better than those hairy dwarves or furry little halflings. ;)
  • How many tweets do you have? 
Uhhh, twelve point two eight? And a half.
  • Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr? 
Instittblr? 
  • What do you spend most of your time doing? 
Watching Castle and bemoaning the rate I'm buring through episodes...
  • Who are your favorite YouTubers? 
NigaHiga, tadleesmith, and Lovely Lor.
  • How often do you do your nails? 
Constantly. I keep a file and a clear coat in my bag. (Seriously, I never know when I need them.)
  • Are you a shopaholic? 
*Hides last night's shopping bags* No. Not at all. *five boxes arrive in mail* I swear, I'm not a shopaholic.
  • How many times have you watched Mean Girls? 
Only once. But it keeps calling out for me to watch it again. And again. And again...
  • Do you own a lot of clothes? 
Do I have space in my room for any more clothes would probably be the better question...
  • Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it? 
You mean before I devour it while it's still warm? Not really.
  • Do you wear makeup everyday? 
It's the only hobby I'm regular about. ^^;;
  • What are your average grades in school? 
What is this school of which you speak?
  • How do you usually style your hair? 
*wakes up* Meh. *applies fiber gum* Hrm. *attacks with comb* Mrrrr. Today is a good day for a wig.
  • Do you always look presentable? 
Does zombie count as presentable? Because then yes, yes I am always a presentable zombie.


Alrighty. So I have no idea if any of you made it all the way to the end here, but if you did, congrazzles! You get absolutely nothing! Feel free to comment down below if you've ever done this tag or want to see me do another tag.

I have a fanpage now! (Maintained by yours truly): facebook.com/CelesteChoCho
Check me out on Twitter: @animlolicouture

No comments:

Post a Comment